- 1 lb. Lean Ground Beef or Venison
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cans (15 oz. each) cans mild chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz..) whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (14oz.) corn, undrained
- 1 can (8oz.) tomato sauce
- 2 and 1/2 T U-Bake Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Brown beef with onions in large saucepan; drain. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese; stir, breaking up tomaotes. Bring to boil. Simmer on med-low heat 5 min., stirring occasionally. Serve topped with cheese.
Makes 12 servings.