- 1 dozen frozen U-Bake frozen Sugar Cookies or 1 container bulk Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup U-Bake Lemon Pie Filling
- 1 (3 oz) package cream cheese (1/3 cup), softened
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (6 oz) container Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. To make the crust, break up cookie dough into pan; press in bottom to form crust. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool on wire rack 30 minutes. Spread lemon pie filling over cooled baked crust.
To prepare the topping: In large bowl, beat with wooden spoon, cream cheese, marshmallow creme and yogurt until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over pie filling, swirling to resemble meringue topping. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until serving time.
To serve: Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store in refrigerator.