- 1 U-Bake 9 inch pie crust, softened
- 2 T oil
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 C cooked real bacon pieces
- 1 C chopped cooked chicken
- 1 box (9oz) chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 8 oz sour cream
- 1/4 tsp U-Bake Salt
- 1/4 tsp U-Bake garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp U-Bake pepper
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 C shredded asiago cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C whipping cream
Preheat oven to 375. Place pie crust on a baking sheet, prick bottom of crust with fork several times. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender. Reduce heat. Stir in bacon, chicken and spinach; toss to combine. Remove from heat; transfer mixture to large bowl.
Stir sour cream, salt, garlic powder and pepper into spinach mixture until well blended. Stir in cheeses.
In a small bowl, beat eggs and whipping cream with fork or wire whisk until well blended. Gently fold into spinach mixture until well blended. Pour filling into pie crust.
Bake 15 minutes. Cover crust edge with foil. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until center is set and edge of crust is golden brown. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.