Blueberry Breakfast Surprise
Kim - Onalaska
- 2 layers of U-Bake White Bread, baked
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon U-Bake vanilla
- 3 tablespoons U-Bake sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon U-Bake cinnamon or mace and nutmeg
- Crumb Mixture:
- 1/2 cup U-Bake flour
- 6 tablespoons U-bake dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon U-Bake cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Spray a 9x13 pan with Pam and line with the 2 layers of bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, sugar and cinnamon (or mace and nutmeg). Pour over the bread and put in refrigerator overnight.
- For crumb mixture, mix flour, brown sugar, cinnamon,and butter. Set aside for use in morning.
- In the morning spread the blueberries over the top of the bread. Put the crumb mixture on top of the blueberries. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes.