- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup U-Bake Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons U-Bake ground cinnamon
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 3 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup U-Bake flaked coconut, toasted
In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, orange juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until sauce is smooth. Stir in bananas; heat through. Remove from the heat; stir in extract.
Serve warm over ice cream. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 8 servings.