- 2 containers (4oz.) refrigerated vanilla pudding
- 1 Cup Eggnog
- 5 Cups sliced, peeled apples (5 medium)
- 2 Cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 3/4 Cup U-Bake Granulated Sugar
- 2 T U-Bake All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 Cups U-Bake All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup U-Bake Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 Cups U-Bake packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp U-Bake Brown Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup cold Butter or Margarine, cut into pieces
1. Place pudding in medium bowl. With wire whisk, gradually stir in eggnog until blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, mix fruit mixture ingredients; spread evenly in ungreased 12x8 (2 quart) glass baking dish.
3. In another medium bowl, mix 2/3 cup flour, the oats, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture looks like fine crumbs. Spoon evenly over fruit mixture.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm with chilled sauce. Store sauce in refrigerator.
**If eggnog isn't available, use 1 Cup half and half and add 1 tsp vanilla and 3/4 teaspoon rum extract.