- 1-14 inch presheeted U-Bake pizza crust
- ½ cup U-Bake Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 10 oz. Shredded Pizza Cheese Blend
- ½ Cup Spicy Italian Sausage
- ½ cup Ground Beef
- 1 oz. Sliced Pepperoni (16 pieces)
1. Preheat conventional or pizza oven to 450 Degrees.
2. Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza crust.
3. Sprinkle oregano, basil and parmesan cheese over tomato sauce; top with half of the pizza cheese blend.
4. Evenly distribute sausage, beef and pepperoni over cheese.
5. Sprinkle on remaining pizza cheese blend.
6. Bake 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.