Another fantastic recipe that my Mom made a lot. Delicious!!
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups U-Bake sugar
- 1 tsp U-Bake vanilla
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- 2 cups undrained shredded zucchini
- 1 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 2 cups sifted U-Bake all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp U-Bake baking soda
- 1/4 tsp U-Bake salt
- 1 1/2 tsp U-Bake cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp U-Bake nutmeg
- 1 cup seedless U-Bake raisins
- 1 cup chopped U-Bake walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350 F. grease and flour 2 9x5 loaf pans.
Beat eggs well, add oil, sugar, vanilla, lemon extract and beat thoroughly. Blend in zucchini and pineapple.
Mix together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Add to first mixture, mixing only until dry ingredients are blended. Fold in raisins and nuts.
Bake in 2 greased and floured 9x5 loaf pans for about 55 to 60 minutes or until they test done. Cool pans on rack 10 minutes. Turn out and finish cooling on rack.