- 1/2 Cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 - 1/2 cups U-Bake all purpose flour
- 2 T U-Bake Sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp U-Bake Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp U-Bake Salt
- 1/2 tsp U-Bake Dried U-Bake Basil
- 1/4 U-Bake Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Dried U-Bake Tarragon
In a small skillet, melt butter. Add onions and peppers; saute until tender. Remove from the heat; cool for 5 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk eggs and sour cream. Stir in onion mixture until blended. Ina a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in sour cream mixture just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve warm!