This light and crunchy Asian Coleslaw makes a great accompaniment to spicy grilled chicken or meat on a steeeek! Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top of individual servings. This salad gets better the longer it sits in the fridge, making it an ideal food to make-ahead for Memorial Day Weekend festivities!
- 5 cups cabbage, thinly sliced (in a hurry, buy a bag of precut)
- 3 cups carrots, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons U-Bake sugar
- 5 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons U-Bake kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons toasted U-Bake sesame seeds
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in a large bowl and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top of each serving.