- 24 U-Bake White Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2Cup U-Bake butterscotch or vanilla pudding mix, non-instant
- 1/2 cup U-Bake pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup U-Bake brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
Thaw rolls until soft (about 2 hours at room temperature). Spray bundt pan. Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix. Arrange rolls in pan, alternately arranging and sprinkling pecans. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top . Combine brown sugar and butter. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed.(microwave about 1 1/2 minutes). Pour syrup over rolls. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan. Carefully remove wrap. Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.