Lots of customers love our frozen U-Bake pizza crusts and they are always asking if we sell pizza sauce too. Well, not yet - I am looking...but in the meantime, I've found a quick recipe for pizza sauce that makes about 3 Cups. Its delish!
- 1 - 28 oz. can diced or whole tomatoes, pureed in a Food Processor or blender
- 2 tbsp U-Bake Olive Oil
- 2 - 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- U-Bake Salt and Pepper to taste
- A few pinches of Italian herb mix, crushed between your fingers
- A pinch of U-Bake chopped Basil